You’ll have to forgive me for not being able to come up with coherent post tonight. It stormed last night, which meant I was up with Crazy, our dog, for 2 hours. I’m tired- so let’s talk about the random things I’m loving right now:
1) The fact that So You Think You Can Dance starts back up today! That show is my guilty pleasure for summer!
2) The book Little Princes: One Man’s Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal I started reading this last night and can’t put it down- really well written and an amazingly compelling story.
3) This hot weather (which I will love even more when the Hubs puts in our air conditioning).
4) Shopping for a new-to-us car. I love car shopping- the research, the negotiating, the fun of figuring out what to get! We are looking for mid-sized SUVs with a 3rd row if anyone has any suggestions! The key- needs to be around or under $20K to stay within our budget.
5) That fact that I get to see Red, TBO & Baby Lala this weekend for Baby L’s baptism! We’re spending all day Saturday with family, I have a pretty dress and my kids will get to have a ball with their cousins.
6) We’re finally thisclose to getting resolution on the Hub’s job situation- cannot wait for that!
7) The Hubs went back to work after being so sick today. Love that man, but it was time for him to get out of the house.
What are you loving today?